Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What are you teaching the world?

Watch this video and in the comments, answer these questions:  

What are you teaching the world?  
What are people learning from you?  


You aren't too young to make a difference in someone's life.

19 comments:

  1. I am teach the world by being kind and being respectful.As a student they should learn how to try to act from the core values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of y friends,if you ask them they would say Sofia teach us English ho to be kinder and lots of other things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teaching the world how to be funny,crazy,and to enjoy what yo have and always grateful for everything you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am maybe teaching the world how to be more accurate. I am teaching my parents how to be better parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach my cousins how to speak English. They learn from me how to speak English.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am teaching how to think in a different way.People are learning how to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am teaching the world how to be nice, because I always try to be as nice as I can be to everyone. I think that people learn from me and everyone by observing others, and reflecting on themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I help the world planting plants. And teaching my friends from other schools new things. And
    teaching English to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am teaching the world by teaching my language.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always help my cousins and their moms how to speak more English. [Even though they can speak English all ready.] I am teaching the world how to learn more math in math class

    ReplyDelete
  11. I teach the world how to have a better sportmenship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to teach art! And I also hope others would learn how to be brave enough to hang out with others from me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am teaching my friends how to have a better sportsmanship to not be sad when you lose and not keep saying that it was unfair or that the other team cheated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am teaching the world how to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am teaching the world of how to do make a movie and teach them of how to remember all the lines and be the main character of the movie and of the class.Don't be shy.Stand up there and try to be courageous.This movie is even making an example to south of Brazil of how to be a main character.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm teacing my friends how to do more dribels an helping people when they have strugel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am teacthing friends w to be kind

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am teaching the world how to be a good friend

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am teaching the world how to folow the rules and observ!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!