Dear Students and Parents,
My name is Carla Maia, I’m so excited about this new school year!
My role as a counselor is to ensure that all students feel safe, welcome and happy here at Graded. I also help students develop personal and social skills that will enable them to make healthy and balanced choices.
In addition to individual and small group support (as needed), I’ll be visiting each classroom every 2 weeks, where we’ll be working together on topics such as Friendship, Empathy, Respect, Emotion Management and Problem-Solving, amongst others. These themes are directly aligned to the Second Step program that Graded implemented in the 2013-2014 school year. If you’d like more information about Second Step, you can access the website using the parent login information (username:secondstep.parents@graded.br, Password: graded2ndstep).
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via email, carla.maia@graded.br, or phone, 3747-4800 Ext. 429.
I look forward to a wonderful year!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!