Ocording to our expermint the mass did'nt change,because when we first measured the mass it was equal when we did it the second time it was also equal so I think the mass did'nt change.
Ocording to our expermint the mass did'nt change,because when wefirst measured the mass it was equal we puted a lot of grams and the cups with vinegar and baking soda and it was equaled to each other when we did it the second the mass was equal so the mass did'nt change thats what my group did
I think that is got lighter because I think that really much would spill and also turn into a gas.At the end of the experiment it was lighter than before we mixed them.
I think the mass did change because when we put baking soda into vinager the vinager spilled and the baking soda evaporated causing the mass to change.
I learned from this experiment that if you combined completely different chemicals you can get a lot of bubbling and fizzing. I learned that the two substances we used had two completely different chemicals. I learned vinegar and backing soda make a reaction.
It seems very funny, I wish I can be there!
ReplyDeleteSee you all on monday!
Ocording to our expermint the mass did'nt change,because when we first measured the mass it was equal when we did it the second time it was also equal so I think the mass did'nt change.
ReplyDeleteI thot the cups got lighter because wen the baking soda mixt some of the vinigr got spild.
ReplyDeleteOcording to our expermint the mass did'nt change,because when wefirst measured the mass it was equal we puted a lot of grams and the cups with vinegar and baking soda and it was equaled to each other when we did it the second the mass was equal so the mass did'nt change thats what my group did
ReplyDeleteI think that is got lighter because I think that really much would spill and also turn into a gas.At the end of the experiment it was lighter than before we mixed them.
ReplyDeleteI think the mass did change because when we put baking soda into vinager the vinager spilled and the baking soda evaporated causing the mass to change.
ReplyDeletei think the mass changed because when we aded the baking soda with vinegar it evaporated and that made it lighter.
ReplyDeleteI learned from this experiment that if you combined completely different chemicals you can get a lot of bubbling and fizzing. I learned that the two substances we used had two completely different chemicals. I learned vinegar and backing soda make a reaction.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete