Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lab#1 What happens when you add heat to objects?

Why do you think the pebble did not melt during our experiment today? Could it ever melt? If so, how?

7 comments:

  1. From today's science we did an experiment about melting. I predict that next experiment will be about freezing. When the tempature patrol put the thermometer it went straight up. The experiment was very cool! I think that the pebble did not melt because even though the water was very hot it needed to be MUCH hotter. Yes we can make it melt by putting it on lava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put a mine craft leg no the pot it melted!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the experiment we did today at class; I get surprised when chocolate, wax and butter melted with water. Each material can melt at different temperature some of them need more heat to melt whereas others need less heat to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today id did a since expirment my prdiction was that the rock was not going to I was right it could only melt with lava it was so fun my group starded adding stuff
    Like hair it was so fun but then when it came to the part to clean up and I was the clener it was so disgusting it was horbel bad smell just killed me but anyways it was awsome I hope we cuold do another experament this fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rock did not melt because if someone put it in lava, it still would not melt because lava is melted rock from the surface of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today we did the expiriment about melting, and in my table all the items melted exept for the rock because the rock is made of lava and water mixed together so to melt the rock you need acid
    and I learned that wax melts very easily.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!