Today our class took on the challenge of spreading awareness about ALS. We had, Ben, who was diagnosed with ALS 7 years ago, Skype in from Ohio during the event.
The ALS ice bucket challenge was not only to be fun but to raise awareness about ALS(luguirics desies) unfortunately my uncle has ALS for 10 years but he is STILL not in a wheel chair.
Doing the ice bucket challenge was so cool (and cold)! I had never had heard of ALS before Mrs. Engstrom told us about it. I felt sad and I wondered what life is like with ALS. I felt warm inside when I heard of the ice bucket challenge.
i think the ice bucket challenge was fun and cold
ReplyDeleteThe ice bucket challenge was awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThe water of the ice bucket challenge was so cold, but it was so awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was so funny!
ReplyDeleteThe ALS ice bucket challenge was not only to be fun but to raise awareness about ALS(luguirics desies) unfortunately my uncle has ALS for 10 years but he is STILL not in a wheel chair.
ReplyDeleteFelipe- you brought up a very important point. Thank you for that!
DeleteIt was also cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNY Jets ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with Fire Truck Hose
ReplyDeleteis a good video of an ice bucket challenge
Doing the ice bucket challenge was so cool (and cold)! I had never had heard of ALS before Mrs. Engstrom told us about it. I felt sad and I wondered what life is like with ALS. I felt warm inside when I heard of the ice bucket challenge.
ReplyDeleteThe ice bucket challange was so fun! I hope people get to see our video and get inspired by it. I realy enjoyed it that i want to do it again.
ReplyDeleteThat was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved doing it
ReplyDelete