Thursday, March 5, 2015

Homework Due Monday March 9th

Sitio do Carrocao was quite an experience for everyone!
Write about something you learned about yourself during this trip, what were you most worried about and how did you handle it?


23 comments:

  1. I learned that I can be 3 days without my parents and stil be ORGANIZED. I was worried that I forgot something at home, but I had all I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that even not staying in the group of my friends I made new ad great friends and that I had fun the same way I would if I stayed in Group 1 or 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that in carrocao, you need so much water to lighup FOUR LIGHTS! I also made new friends and got to know them better. I know that when we had the ballada with bugs on the second night but, it was really funny when me and my friend Aakanksha made dance moves to dance and keep the bugs away from us! I really like Sitio do carrocao and I hope I expirince it again some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara- what did you learn about YOURself?

      Delete
  4. I did not go, well i have heard that all of my friends have good expiriences and I think that if I went then I would had also had a good expirience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francisco- could you write about what you learned about yourself using the topic of "not going" on the trip?

      Delete
  5. I was most worried about missing my family but I tried to not think about them that much and then
    before I knew it I was home already.And I leaned that even if your not with your friends you can still have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was mostly worried about getting hurt, because usually I get hurt for example when I was at the Indiana Jones, I burned my leg on the water slide, but luckily It didn't come out to be a big deal. I learned that I don't need my family to have fun, I just need some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I was most worried about is getting hurt or getting sick. well I did get a little sick and got hurt but it`s fine. Something I learned about myself is that I could just stop playing soccer for some while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that I can organize myself.I was mostly worried to get sick again but I didnt.So I took care of myself and happly I was healthy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that I don´t need my family to have fun, beacause friends can give you a lot. And I was worried to get sick or hurt, I got hurt but it was nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned that I don't need a iPad to have fun and that I can have fun with my friends. I learned that I should think of the happiness of others not just mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that I still can have more fun than video games if I play out doors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was worried that someone would get hurt. I saw that carrosao is safe. I lerand that I don't need any device or internet to have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  14. I leared I can be responsible and I asent so worried I just wanted to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned that you have to waste tons of water just to light one light bulb. I was worried that I wouldn't have fun without my other friends but I actually thought it was rally fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i larnde that playing out doors is funner than laying video gmes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned that 3 days and 2 nights without playing clash of clans wont be so bad after all

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was most worried of going in the cave because i don't like bats.I handled it by taking the risk and getting in because if i didn't i would never get in a cave.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i learned that with ipad we don't learn all the things that we learned out door.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learn that I can do all the organizing parts and take care of my self.What I was worried about was that we had an adventure with water, but now I'm not worried anymore because I already make my fear.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought that the indiana jons slide would be shalo but when i saw that the water was and i the water was deep and i tryed going n the slide and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!