I think people started using money because some people wasted everything on things they didn't need. First it was shiny shels and then coins, but they were hard to carry so china invented paper money (dollars) for them to be lighter and easier. But people still use barter
I think people stop bartering and started using money because if someone gives you two pounds of grapes and you give she or he a banana that`s not fair,so they star giving shelves instead of trading things.Then they started making the coins and the bills. Money was better because it was fair for the other people and all people get the same quantity.
I think it is smarter using money because with a certain amount of money you can buy anything. You can still trade, but if there was no such thing of money than imagine you bringing a waterbottle to school to trade it at the copy center and when you get there you just figure out that the seller does not want a waterbottle, he wants something else. As I said, you can buy anything with a certain amount of money. So I think now people would usually want money than a waterbottle. But nobody said anything about "No More Trading!!!!". there is still trading going around the world. I´ll give you at least 3 examples. 1: Global TRADING. 2: when you are wanting to buy something from a friend and when you show the money to your friend and your friend simply says this: Ummmmm... I do not want money... But maybe, wait what is that in your pocket!!! OMG I want one of those!!! Lets trade". And finally 3: Its the world cup and you have the album and a lot of players you already have, you can sell it, but you wont know the right amount, and your friend has like the last card you need two times (or maybe once but didn´t glue it, that happened to me and I traded it) and you have the last card he needs, guess what you can TRADE.
I think they stopped bartering because the money is less hevier and the people were tiered of bartering so then it was with sea shells, they got tiered of sea shells so the invented the money.
I think people started using money because its a easier way to know the value of the of their object so they started using money. And as well because its a easier way to carry.
I think barter stopped because sometimes it was hard to barter people did not want to barter they wanted to stay with there stuff. In money people will want to sell because they get money and with money we can buy. But I also learned that bartering is still going on for example trading soccer cards.
I think money is smarter Because if u have money u can things and keep thing all you lose is money but u keep things you like and the thing you bought.
I think people stopped because wasn't fair. People sometimes really need something and the person who has it doesn't want to trade with. For example if we didn't have money and still were trading Brazil had gems and they really needed cotton and who has it was China and China wouldn't traded maybe Brazil would have to give everything away to convince China to trade.
I think that they stoped bardering because money is more valuble and you can buy things that are more inportant like they will not trade a cow for a house but you can buy a house with money.
I think people started using money because some people wasted everything on things they didn't need. First it was shiny shels and then coins, but they were hard to carry so china invented paper money (dollars) for them to be lighter and easier. But people still use barter
ReplyDeleteI think people stop bartering and started using money because if someone gives you two pounds of grapes and you give she or he a banana that`s not fair,so they star giving shelves instead of trading things.Then they started making the coins and the bills. Money was better because it was fair for the other people and all people get the same quantity.
ReplyDeleteGood thought!
DeleteI think people started to use money because it was easier to cary.
ReplyDeleteI think people started to use money because it was smarter and easier than objects, animals and shells.
ReplyDeletei think they stopped to be esaier to carry then they also can have diffrent prices
ReplyDeleteCan you explain your thinking? You are going the right way but it's a little unclear.
DeleteI think it is smarter using money because with a certain amount of money you can buy anything. You can still trade, but if there was no such thing of money than imagine you bringing a waterbottle to school to trade it at the copy center and when you get there you just figure out that the seller does not want a waterbottle, he wants something else. As I said, you can buy anything with a certain amount of money. So I think now people would usually want money than a waterbottle. But nobody said anything about "No More Trading!!!!". there is still trading going around the world. I´ll give you at least 3 examples. 1: Global TRADING. 2: when you are wanting to buy something from a friend and when you show the money to your friend and your friend simply says this: Ummmmm... I do not want money... But maybe, wait what is that in your pocket!!! OMG I want one of those!!! Lets trade". And finally 3: Its the world cup and you have the album and a lot of players you already have, you can sell it, but you wont know the right amount, and your friend has like the last card you need two times (or maybe once but didn´t glue it, that happened to me and I traded it) and you have the last card he needs, guess what you can TRADE.
ReplyDeleteI think they stopped bartering because it is easer to carry money than Yaks
ReplyDeletei think barter stopped because money is lighter.
ReplyDeleteI think they stopped bartering because the money is less hevier and the people were tiered of bartering so then it was with sea shells, they got tiered of sea shells so the invented the money.
ReplyDeleteI think people started using money because its a easier way to know the value of the of their object so they started using money. And as well because its a easier way to carry.
ReplyDeleteI think barter stopped because sometimes it was hard to barter people did not want to barter they wanted to stay with there stuff. In money people will want to sell because they get money and with money we can buy. But I also learned that bartering is still going on for example trading soccer cards.
ReplyDeleteI think money is smarter Because if u have money u can things and keep thing all you lose is money but u keep things you like and the thing you bought.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think they started using money?
DeleteWhy do you think they started using money?
DeleteI think people stopped bartering because money was lighter and they could find out the value of the things they were selling and buying.
ReplyDeleteI think people stopped bartering because if I was growing bananas and my neighbor was growing potatoes but he doesn't like bananas we cant trade.
ReplyDeleteI think people stopped because wasn't fair. People sometimes really need something and the person who has it doesn't want to trade with. For example if we didn't have money and still were trading Brazil had gems and they really needed cotton and who has it was China and China wouldn't traded maybe Brazil would have to give everything away to convince China to trade.
ReplyDeleteI think that they stoped bardering because money is more valuble and you can buy things that are more inportant like they will not trade a cow for a house but you can buy a house with money.
ReplyDeletemoney is smarter because you don't have to all your objects to trace you cam just hold money in our pocket
ReplyDeletebrecuse when you trade yo do not get monny to bey somthing and then you can not have food or somthing elss that you want
ReplyDelete