Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Character Trait Passage

Today you will record your passages from your book club book on SoundCloud. You will save your SoundCloud as the title of book. 
Watch this video to see how to go through the steps!


Click here to listen to my soundcloud.



Sample script:

Hello, my name is _____________. I am going to read to you passages from (name of book) by (author). These passages are going to show the character traits of the (dynamic or static) character (name of character) from the book. Try and figure out the character traits based on what I read. 
Read the passages. 

Here is the script I used:
Hello, my name is Ms. Schwartz. I am going to read you passages from There's a Boy in The Girls Bathroom by Louis Sachar. These passages are going to show the character traits of the dynamic character Bradley. Try and figure out the character traits based on what I read.
- This is where I will read the first passage.
What trait is Bradley showing here?
Now, the second trait of Bradley.
- I will read the second passage.
What trait is Bradley showing here?
As you can hear, Bradley is a dynamic character because he changes from mean to nice in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!