Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Water Changes Everything

Tonight you are going to learn more about the importance of water in our lives. Before you can begin the assignment you need to login to EDPUZZLE. I have made a quick video for you so you can see how to join this site. Our class code is: eE6gog. You will need this code to join our class and begin the assignment.

The video about water has questions built in that you will be required to answer. I suggest taking your time and doing your best to answer these questions. 

Please watch this tutorial to learn how to log in to Edpuzzle. 


1 comment:

  1. I know this is not part of my homework but I want to say a comparison as ourselves we have everything we need school, safety yet other places people have nothing. I think that since we have everything and some people have nothing then we all should just share the wealth.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!