A chemical change is like a cake.You put ingredients in them and then put it in the oven it is a chemical change.You can not take it out again. It is a mixture.
I learned durning a chemical chage the atom that were mixed together rerange and form a new subtances. I aslo learned that after a chemical change you can not get it back. Something I understanded bettter that what can happen to the subtances durning a chemical change. The color change, light and heat signal and the mass can change durninga chemical change. Why is it important to know the difference between physical change and a chemical change? Are chemical changes importamt to our lives? If so, how? Does the mass always change durning a chemical change? Why do we call it chemical change, why not other names? Why do the atoms react durning a chemical change? Do the atoms have to react inorder to be a chemical change?
I learned that once you mix two kinds of matter together and form another type of matter during a chemical reaction you can't take them back apart. I also learned that oxygen ( air ) sometimes helps cause chemical reactions. This helped me understand better that sometimes chemical changes also affect physical changes.I want to know if only chemical changes affect physical changes or can physical changes affect chemical changes?
I learned that chemical changes cant turn back into the same thing. Like when you put vinegar and baking soda together, it cant put back into its form, because the baking soda dissolves. And it makes gas bubbles. Rockets have alot of chemical reactions that uses alot of heat.
I learned that a chemical change is a solution made by 2 or more substances.A solution is a mix of 2 or more substances that can not be separated from one another.Just like our experiment we did today.We did a solution that was made by 2 substances which were baking soda and vinegar it was a solution because we could not take out the baking soda out of the vinegar that is why our experiment was a solution!!!!!!!!
I learned that chemical changes are everywhere. When wood burns in the fire it's a chemical change because the wood becomes other substances. The spaceships also use chemical change as fuel.
I have been observing so when you puted the vinegar and the baking soda it made bubbles right,but when it was time to go I saw that the vinegar was separated from the baking soda.The baking soda was at the bottom and the vinegar on top.My question is how did separate from the vinegar and how ? I learned that if you put a specific kind of a solid and a liquid or a liquid with a another liquid it turns into gas.That is a chemical change because for example like you get baking soda it does not change it stays there you can wait how many time you want but it will still not change,but if you put vinegar it changes because you puted a specific liquid and solid it changed into a gas that is a chemical change .Let me tell you something not all solids and liquids change , for example if you put a math cube in water it will not change.I also learned the heat can change most of the things , for example if you take a paper and fire you burn and it disappears.I enjoyed learning more in this video!
I learned: That matter can turn to another matter.
ReplyDeleteI understand better: What chemical changes are.
I wonder: What is a physical change.
I learnd that that solid can turn into liquid and that liquid can turn into can gas .
ReplyDeleteI understand better a about chemigal and of mixtures.
A chemical change is like a cake.You put ingredients in them and then put it in the oven it is a chemical change.You can not take it out again. It is a mixture.
ReplyDeleteI learned durning a chemical chage the atom that were mixed together rerange and form a new subtances. I aslo learned that after a chemical change you can not get it back. Something I understanded bettter that what can happen to the subtances durning a chemical change. The color change, light and heat signal and the mass can change durninga chemical change. Why is it important to know the difference between physical change and a chemical change? Are chemical changes importamt to our lives? If so, how? Does the mass always change durning a chemical change? Why do we call it chemical change, why not other names? Why do the atoms react durning a chemical change? Do the atoms have to react inorder to be a chemical change?
ReplyDeleteI learned that once you mix two kinds of matter together and form another type of matter during a chemical reaction you can't take them back apart. I also learned that oxygen ( air ) sometimes helps cause chemical reactions. This helped me understand better that sometimes chemical changes also affect physical changes.I want to know if only chemical changes affect physical changes or can physical changes affect chemical changes?
ReplyDeleteI learned that chemical changes cant turn back into the same thing. Like when you put vinegar and baking soda together, it cant put back into its form, because the baking soda dissolves. And it makes gas bubbles. Rockets have alot of chemical reactions that uses alot of heat.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you can't take out or separate a chemical change.
ReplyDeleteI learned that a chemical chage can not be put back to what they where. I wounded why we can't put a chemical chage back to its orignal product?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know they're so many comical changes until I wachted these videos.
ReplyDeleteI learned that a chemical change is a solution made by 2 or more substances.A solution is a mix of 2 or more substances that can not be separated from one another.Just like our experiment we did today.We did a solution that was made by 2 substances which were baking soda and vinegar it was a solution because we could not take out the baking soda out of the vinegar that is why our experiment was a solution!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI learned that heat can make most things a chemical change.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you put items that aren't food and heat it will it also be a chemical change?
I learned that chemical changes are everywhere. When wood burns in the fire it's a chemical change because the wood becomes other substances. The spaceships also use chemical change as fuel.
ReplyDeleteI learned that in your body there are chemical changes like making molecules smaller and smaller during digestion.
ReplyDeleteI have been observing so when you puted the vinegar and the baking soda it made bubbles right,but when it was time to go I saw that the vinegar was separated from the baking soda.The baking soda was at the bottom and the vinegar on top.My question is how did separate from the vinegar and how ? I learned that if you put a specific kind of a solid and a liquid or a liquid with a another liquid it turns into gas.That is a chemical change because for example like you get baking soda it does not change it stays there you can wait how many time you want but it will still not change,but if you put vinegar it changes because you puted a specific liquid and solid it changed into a gas that is a chemical change .Let me tell you something not all solids and liquids change , for example if you put a math cube in water it will not change.I also learned the heat can change most of the things , for example if you take a paper and fire you burn and it disappears.I enjoyed learning more in this video!
ReplyDeleteI learned that alot of things that include chemical changes use alot of heat.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you put heat and cool it will make a chemical change.
I learned that we have chemical changes in our body like solid liquid and gas that has tiny particles called molecules or atoms
ReplyDeleteI learned that we have chemical changes in our body.I also leaned that heat creates some chemical changes.
ReplyDeletei learned that during a chemical change the matter changes to another form of matter and it can't change back to its original fom
ReplyDeleteI learned the diffrence of physichal change and chemial change
ReplyDelete