I think Philippe Pettit was displaying the core value risk taker because he was a risk taker to walk on a tight rope accross the twin towers.
OMG that is so cool but you might need to practice,because you can die.
I think Philippe Pettit was a risk taker because he walked on a tight rope accross the twin towers.
I think that he was a risk taker because only somebody really brave could do that and the twin towers was really really tall.
I think he was a risk taker.
Philippe Petit was showing the cor-value risk taker because he walked across the twin towers that used to be the tallest sky-scraper in the world.
he is a very big risk taker im inspired I want to do something like that also but not famous as that and not something as crazy as that ether
He was a riskt-taker, because, he was on a rope, the rope was 1 inch thik and he was on so high building and not had surely!!!
He was a risk taker as he went on the rope. And he was as well responsible
Philippe Petit was a risk-taker. because he balance on a rope that was less then a inch thick.I think his actions were crazy.
Philippe Petit was such a RISK- TAKER because he balanced on a rope over the twin towers. I think his actions where very crazy.
he was a risk taker to go on the ropes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
He was a risk taker because he could have dyed.
He was a risk taker because ha was walking on a rope less than one inch thick
Please remember to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization!
I think Philippe Pettit was displaying the core value risk taker because he was a risk taker to walk on a tight rope accross the twin towers.
ReplyDeleteOMG that is so cool but you might need to practice,because you can die.
ReplyDeleteI think Philippe Pettit was a risk taker because he walked on a tight rope accross the twin towers.
ReplyDeleteI think that he was a risk taker because only somebody really brave could do that and the twin towers was really really tall.
ReplyDeleteI think he was a risk taker.
ReplyDeletePhilippe Petit was showing the cor-value risk taker because he walked across the twin towers that used to be the tallest sky-scraper in the world.
ReplyDeletehe is a very big risk taker im inspired I want to do something like that also but not famous as that and not something as crazy as that ether
ReplyDeleteHe was a riskt-taker, because, he was on a rope, the rope was 1 inch thik and he was on so high building and not had surely!!!
ReplyDeleteHe was a risk taker as he went on the rope. And he was as well responsible
ReplyDeletePhilippe Petit was a risk-taker. because he balance on a rope that was less then a inch thick.
ReplyDeleteI think his actions were crazy.
Philippe Petit was such a RISK- TAKER because he balanced on a rope over the twin towers.
ReplyDeleteI think his actions where very crazy.
he was a risk taker to go on the ropes.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe was a risk taker because he could have dyed.
ReplyDeleteHe was a risk taker because ha was walking on a rope less than one inch thick
ReplyDelete