I learned in this science lab that a you can have two states of matter in something. This made me feel really entertained doing this science lab because we could do a lot of stuff with Ooblek!!! I think I think I will show my parents and also do this experiment at home.
In this lab we learned that there could be two states of matter on an object,for our experiment we made oobleck to find out if it was a liquid or a solid,at the end of our experiment we found out that the oobleck was a colloid,a colloid is an object that has two or more states of matter.It was really cool working on teams to find out the answer,I would really want to do more experiments like that!
Mrs Engstrom I,m so sorry I could,t be in the experiment
ReplyDeleteI learned in this science lab that a you can have two states of matter in something. This made me feel really entertained doing this science lab because we could do a lot of stuff with Ooblek!!! I think I think I will show my parents and also do this experiment at home.
ReplyDeleteIn this experiment we were experimenting a condensation which was oblick it was a lot of
ReplyDeleteIn this lab we learned that there could be two states of matter on an object,for our experiment we made oobleck to find out if it was a liquid or a solid,at the end of our experiment we found out that the oobleck was a colloid,a colloid is an object that has two or more states of matter.It was really cool working on teams to find out the answer,I would really want to do more experiments like that!
ReplyDelete