I really Liked this video because I chose this song and I´m happy were going to present it on our assembly. I´m also happy that our class is the host of this assembly. I´m nervous because I dont want to do anything wrong on the assembly on Tuesday.
I really liked to make this video because I got to use a different app then iMovie. It was also was cool ,for I holded the acer tablet I really liked the music every thing is awesome. making the movie was awesome!
This is truly an awesome class!!!
ReplyDeleteI really Liked this video because I chose this song and I´m happy were going to present it on our assembly. I´m also happy that our class is the host of this assembly. I´m nervous because I dont want to do anything wrong on the assembly on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI really liked to make this video because I got to use a different app then iMovie. It was also was cool ,for I holded the acer tablet I really liked the music every thing is awesome. making the movie was awesome!
ReplyDeletei like how we hide setlla and then she pops up with a white bord that says team work
ReplyDeleteTHIS VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!!!! but embarrassing
ReplyDeleteReally good video!!!
ReplyDelete